Skip to content ↓


If you would like for your child to attend Westminster Primary School, all you need to do is download and complete the Application for a Change of School In-Year admission form. Alternatively you can come into school and request one. If we are full in your child's year group, your child's details will be placed on our waiting list and you will be contacted when a place becomes available.