Vision and Values
At Westminster, we are committed to nurturing our children to excel both in terms of academic and personal development.
We enable children to:
- Be reflective about their own beliefs and have an interest in and respect for different people's faiths, feelings and values.
- Recognise the difference between right and wrong, apply this to their own lives and respect the law.
- Use a range of social skills in different contexts, including socialising with others from different backgrounds.
- Understand and appreciate the range of different cultures within school and further afield.
- Understand how they can affect change through an understanding of parliamentary democracy.
- Participate in a variety of artistic, sporting and cultural opportunities.