Year 3 Teacher Fixed term
Required for September 2019
Westminster Primary is an exceptionally forward thinking school. Our approach to the continuous development of teaching and learning and focus on standards is well known. We have created an extraordinary learning environment for pupils and an exceptional working environment for staff.
We now require committed, enthusiastic teaching professionals to join our team.
- Be highly motivated to deliver standards
- Share our high expectations, co-operative approach and passion for providing the highest quality of education
- Be exceptionally keen to further develop your skills with regard to teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
- ‘State of the art’ staff facilities
- High quality continuing professional development
- A highly supportive Governing Body, Leadership Team and staff
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated children with huge potential
Visits are most warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Begum, who will make the necessary arrangements. For further details and an application pack please contact the school office by telephone or email.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019, 12 noon
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 24th June 2019
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.