£18,562 - £20,493 pro rata
9.75 hours per week as hours (potential for extra hours), term time only
WESTMINSTER PRIMARY SCHOOL,
STAMFORD ROAD, HANDSWORTH, BIRMINGHAM, B20 3PN
TEL: 0121 464 2369 FAX: 0121 464 3730
Required to start: November 2021
Westminster Primary has an ethos of uncompromising commitment to high standards and exceptional wider development for children. To this end, we have invested in creating an exciting learning environment for children and an exceptional working environment for staff.
Our children make great progress throughout the school and we now require someone who shares our commitment to providing the best possible experiences for our children during break times, lunchtimes and additional clubs if possible. The role will involve supervising children and ensuring their safety at all times, engaging them in play and activities and assisting with meals and snacks at lunchtime.
We now require a committed, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our pastoral team.
• Are you a committed, motivated individual who wishes to deliver excellent experiences for children?
• Do you have the ability to inspire and motivate children to take part in physical activity?
• We are looking for an individual who shares our high expectations, co-operative approach and passion for providing the highest quality of learning.
In return we can offer:
• ‘State of the art’ staff facilities
• High quality continuing professional development
• A highly supportive Trust Board, Leadership Team and staff
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated children with huge potential
Visits to the school are encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the school office who will make the necessary arrangements.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021, 4.00pm.
Please see below for the application form and other relevant information regarding the post.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.