What does the School Parliament do?
- Ensures your voice is heard and your comments are taken seriously.
- Helps you feel involved and able to change things.
- Help adults understand what your really want and how you would like it to happen.
- Gives you and other young people the opportunity to practise skills; for example: working in a group, taking decisions, representing others...
- Makes important changes in the school community that you are part of; for example: better facilities, nicer food, improved environment.
- Improves the way people behave towards one another creating harmony and an environment where people respect each other.